Saturday, May 5, 2007

Fwd: Cancer in Children (please do not delete!)]


 

Hi, my name is Amy Bruce. I am 7 years old, and I have severe lung cancer .. I also have a large tumor in my brain, from repeated beatings. D octors say   I will die soon if! this isn't fixed, and my family can't pay the bills.

The Make A Wish Foundation, has agreed to donate 7 cents for every time this   message is sent on.



For those of you who send this along, I thank you so much, but for those who   don't send it, what goes around comes around. Have a Heart, please send   this.

Please, if you are a kind person, send this on. PLEASE HIT FORWARD   BUTTON   NOT REPLY BUTTON.


 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                            


 
                                                                                                                                                  YOUR'S FAITHFULLY,
 
                                                                                                                                                    AMY BRUCE

 
                                                                                                                                                 
amy.bruce@makeawish.com
       
 
                                                                                                                                              ( PLEASE HELP ME LIVE LIKE YOU DO) 

No comments:

Blog Archive